Between work, getting the kids ready for bed, making dinner, and everything else you do in a day, you’re pretty busy. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to document all those crazy and wonderful moments. With Paper Coterie’s new and unique Prompt Me™ tool, it’s simple.
If you don’t know where to start, aren’t sure what to say, feel like it’s a little overwhelming, or think you don’t have the time, Prompt Me can guide you through each step of your project. Using simple instructions, questions, or prompts sent to you by email, over time and with seemingly little effort, your project is created.
So, how does it work? Here are the 5 simple steps.
1. Sign up. Select a project you want to create from the Paper Coterie Inspire Me Collection™. Instead of clicking the “Create” button, you will be asked to sign up for Prompt Me. You’ll get a detailed explanation on how the prompts will work for your unique project, including the frequency of emails you will receive and how long your project will take to complete. Click “Inspire Me” and enter your email and account password (if you’re not already logged in). If this your first project, you’ll simply create a new account.
2. Check your Inbox. You’ll get an email shortly after signing up. To get started on your project, just open it, click the link and you’re ready to go!
3. Write It Up. When you click on the link, you’ll find a few fun and quick questions based on the project you’re creating. Enter your responses in the corresponding fields.
4. Add your photos. Attach a photo that corresponds with your responses and you’re ready to go. Hit send and we’ll do the rest.
5. View It. We knew you wouldn’t be able to wait to see your project, so you can instantly see the page you’ve just created.
6. Eagerly await your creation! Over the course of your project, you will create a thoughtful and fun archive of yourself, a special person, or special moments in your life. Once you’re finished, we’ll take over and ship your way within a few days!
Well, are you ready to get started?
Click here to learn more and or just get started.